Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 days until the adventure begins

We are leaving for our cross country adventure Wednesday morning. I'm still trying to adjust to the thought of everyday life without seeing Aubrey and my little Dillybob. My gosh! I wish it was a little easier for me. Kari, Sam and Maggie came up to see Aubrey and Dylan one last time before they leave. We have had a nice visit with them. Thanks for driving all that way Kari, I know Aubrey is going to miss seeing you. She looks forward to your visits every time. Today we are headed over to Diane's for a craft day. Aubrey is going to make a few things to decorate her new home in Tampa. It will be fun to spend the day with all the girls. We haven't done that in so long. My girls and Diane's daughters Tiffanie and Amanda will be there. These girls have grown up together and are more than cousins, they are all very good friends to. I know Aubrey is looking forward to spending some time with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had tons of fun! we should have a "GIRLS" day more often. My mom's been trying to get me to do crafts with her for a long time, I just didn't think I could really get into it. But to my surprise, it was totally fun. I love you Aunt Linda!