Well tomorrow at 3:
oo am we are going to be on the road. I hope the weather cooperates for us. I sure would hate to get caught in a storm.
Aubrey has been packing like crazy. I think she has WAY too many clothes!! Me and Barney.......
hmmm.... haven't even thought about packing yet. My gosh I'm such a procrastinator.
Our craft day at Diane's
house Sunday was so fun. We laughed and joked and of course ate. I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get any pictures of our beautiful creations but I can tell you, you could plainly see I am NO artist. I did however enjoy watching all the creativity in my girls and
niece's come out. And of course Diane was her usual creative self. Thanks Diane for having us over and making the yummy sloppy joes. Can we please do it again soon. Maybe we could get together and all make something special for Tiffy's sweet baby girl that's on the way or something.
1 comment:
Wow!! I can't believe you guys really left :( I am sad but at the same time very happy for Aubrey.. I love you guys!
Post a Comment