Friday, March 27, 2009

Some new Pictures Aubrey sent

Dylan is adjusting well to his new surroundings. He has his own room and loves playing in there or watching his favorite video 'Yo Gabba Gabba'. Now, I'm not sure what his fascination is with this show. I tried watching it but, it is truly the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Both Dylan and Jace sit mesmerized by it. When it's on they sit in a daze and watch it from beginning to end. That's really something to hold a 1 year old's attention like that.
Dylan watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' Nick's grandma is going to take them to the beach Sunday. That should be a lot of fun for them. I hope Aubrey takes tons of pictures.
Man oh man do I miss them!!

1 comment:

Alan MacNaughtan said...

Hi Linda!!!!

I really like your Blog and the new pictures of Dylan......Stop by my Blog...I have a Award for you!!!!:)

See You Later!!!

--Alan