The house has felt so empty and I have been having trouble adjusting soooooooo, I kept working on Barney to get a dog. He would say okay, then say well, lets wait. Hmmm I hate waiting. He left Friday night to go play poker. I got on the computer.
I was just going to look and see what dogs were on KSL (totally innocent I swear). I saw an add for a free puppy. It was here in Brigham. I couldn't help myself, I had to call and see if I could come see her.
Her mom is a Boston Terrier/Min Pin mix and her dad is a pug. She is ADORABLE. I picked her up and she snuggled up and went right to sleep. I had to bring her home.
I just knew I was going to be in BIG trouble.
Barney has named every pet we've ever had so I handed her to him to name. He came up with Missy. He put her down and she cuddled up between his feet and went to sleep.
He won't admit it but..... He loves her too. 
3 comments:
Oh,She is sooo sweet! How cute Jace and missy are together :)
Love ya linda,
~Diane
I LOVE HER!!!! Never seen a pug mix that looked so cute. I will have to stop by before work and visit. Oh you will probably be at work.... This weekend. Love you Auntie!
Just for the record....I don't hate the dog nor do I love her!
Right now I find her quite bothersome and annoying....BUT...once she gets out of that retarded spazzed out puppy stage I'm sure I will grow to love her.
I'm not saying any of this on my own free will,Linda hired 2 midgets to hold my knee caps hostage and if I didn't write something nice about the puppy they were going to shoot off my knee caps....Love ya Sweets ;)
Post a Comment