Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just a few pictures to share

We took Kelly to job corps yesterday here she was saying goodbye to Missy right before we left Tiffy stopped by to tell her goodbye and wish her luck. Thanks Tiff, it meant so much to her Carson and Jace stopped by tonight. Jace was playing with the puppy. He climbed into the dog kennel and closed the door. Missy was trying to get in but he had closed the door. He now thinks it is his little hut. it was so funny, he would climb out then turn around and go back in. Sometimes he would allow Missy in, sometimes he closed the door real quick so she couldn't get in with him.

1 comment:

Dianie said...

I missed Kelly Sue leaving:( I will be looking forward to seeing her when she comes home on the weekend. I cant wait to hear all about her new venture.