Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One day to put our minds to rest

We went to the flea market, then to the mall, then we met Nick's Grandma for dinner.
Nick is a great guy, he was able to ease my mind. I had been so worried that Aubrey and Dylan would be out there all alone. He made sure the apartment was ready for them and it was all homey.
His grandma was very sweet and she assured me that they would all take good care of them. I know they will.
I will miss them terribly but there is no doubt that we left them in good and loving hands.
Nick is such a good daddy. Dylan loves him to pieces. Now that it's all done. I feel good about her move.
Aubrey,
Be happy and enjoy the new life you're starting with your little family.
I love you with all my heart and will miss you both so so much.
You fell in love with a good man. I know he will take care of you guys.
Oh and Nick--- thanks for your hospitality while we were there.
Love,
Mom

No comments: