Yesterday my fabulous nephew TJ and his wonderful wife Alisa were blessed with their first child.
They are going to be great parents!!
and my sister Kari and her hubbs Shawn will be awesome grandparents!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
sending
Love and Light to you all!!
I can't wait to meet my precious great niece
Ellie Nicale
They are going to be great parents!!
and my sister Kari and her hubbs Shawn will be awesome grandparents!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
sending
Love and Light to you all!!
I can't wait to meet my precious great niece
Ellie Nicale
7 lbs 4 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long
born 8/10/11
Awww my sweet sis took these darling pictures with Ellie in the hat and snuggle sac I made for her.
I just had to share...isn't she just one of the most precious little angels EVER!!
When I made this for her, I had a picture in my mind of her all snug and cozy in it. It brought tears to my eyes to see the real thing only BETTER!!
LOVE HER!!





No comments:
Post a Comment