Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To my Mom


Well, my beautiful mom would be 81 years old today. Sadly, I have not been able to celebrate with her for many, many years. I have a strong feeling that I need to celebrate her birthday differently than I have in the past. My plan is to go get some balloons and as a family I want to release them into the air. We may even have cake!! I can't believe it has been almost 24 years since I lost you.

Here's to you mom!!

~ HaPpY BiRtHDaY ~


MOM

You are in the sun that wakes me in the morn,
and in the moonlight that kisses my cheek before I sleep

You are in the rain that falls upon my face,
and in the wind that moves my hair.

You are in the clouds that roll across the sky,
and in the stars that shine at night.

You are in the beauty of a butterfly,
and in the sounds of all the birds

You are in the sounds of delight and laughter,
and even in the sounds of my despair.

You are not only forever in my heart,
but also in my soul.

You are in the song that I sing,
and in every moment of silence.

You are in every hug I give,
and in every tear of joy and sorrow.

You are in the light of the eyes of my grandchildren,
I can see you when they smile.

In all these ways, I remember you,
and get comfort in knowing you are always with me.

I Love you and miss you more than EVER today.

No comments: