Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!

We haven't been able to get away for what seems like FOREVER!! I have been counting the days till we leave...
2 MORE DAYS!
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!! My sweetums and I celebrated our 28th anniversary on the 12th. We had so wanted to get away but it just wasn't possible on that weekend....BUT!!! we were able to swing it for this weekend. We were both able to work out a 4 day weekend....YAY!!!!!!

Friday in the wee morning hours we are jumping in our car and heading to an unknown destination for four glorious days!! I think we are leaning towards a Vegas trip but nothing is set in stone yet. All I know is we will come home relaxed, refreshed and ready to jump back into the daily grind.

Hope you all a a fabulous weekend !!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Happy Belated 28th Anniversary!
I hope you have a wondermous time wherever your destination! ( Those are the funnest trips)

Doran & Jody said...

Good luck and have fun!!