Waiting patiently to get this over with.
I think it was harder for mommy
All done and trying to wake up
There was a small complication and they weren't able to save his two front teeth. He will be toothless until his permanent teeth come in which will be 2 or 3 years.
He looks pretty cute when he gives me that big ole grin.
We got home and Jace was waiting for him. He had been worried all morning. When he saw what happened he was very upset about it. Papa and I took them for a short outing to pick up some rope for my attempt at crocheting a rug. Smith and Edwards is the best store. I got my rope and then we all got ice cream. On the way home Dylan fell asleep. I was talking to Barney and from the backseat Jace kept saying we needed to be quiet because Dylan was sleeping and he had a hard day. LOL I sure love my boys. They always look out for each other.






No comments:
Post a Comment