Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All I can say is WOW!

HOLY SMOKES!!
I LOVE THIS!!

I was roaming around blog land today and happened upon something that I just have to try and make!
I think I will be trying this over the weekend. My brother in law made me an awesome hand carved extra large crochet hook several months ago and I've been wanting to make something totally COOL with it. I think this is it!!! This full size mega doily rug was created using cotton rope. She made it with her bare hands!
I'm thinking I could do something similar using my special crochet hook
I will let you know how it turns out.

You can check this beautiful original Ladies & Gentlemen studio design rug out in their  Etsy Shop.



1 comment:

Dianie said...

That is pretty darn cool! I know you will make a fantastic one.

~Diane