Monday, October 29, 2012

OOOOoops!

Well, life got in the way and I slacked on sharing my daily gratitude. Let's give another try...




Dear Dianie,

I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I have a lifetime of memories shared with you. Thank you for being there for me whenever I have needed you. For laughing with me as well as crying with me. I love you so very much!

The day my best friend became my sister was one of the happiest days of my life.  To have you stand next to me as I gave myself to your brother meant more to me then you will ever know.

I have often said that you know me inside and out (literally). Thank you for being with me as I brought my baby girl into this world. Sharing such a precious moment in my life with you was incredible.

I always look forward to sitting and visiting with you over a steaming cup of coffee. Having someone like you to share our families struggles and triumphs is amazing. Knowing that there is someone that will always be there and truly care no matter what the situation comforts the soul and that is how I see our close sisterly bond.

You are an incredible woman that never ceases to amaze me! Everything you do you put every ounce of yourself into it. We are all so lucky to know you!

Thank you for being you!!

Love yer guts,

Linda

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Linda,
I love you too...
Those are the sweetest and kindest words to hear. They mean so much, and you mean so much to me.
I was so excited when I saw you pull up on Saturday! I love and cherish our coffee and talk days :)

Here I am awake at 3 am because I'm so excited for our new venture together.. I'm going down to make stuff for a few hours before the kiddos wake, thank you for a great start to the day!

love yer guts too!
~Dianie