Yesterday was a bit gloomy outside, one of those soupy, stay in my PJ's kind of days. That's exactly what I did. It was perfect!
I made a big pot of soup, watched TV and enjoyed my family. Gratitude seemed to come easy on this lazy Saturday. The crisp weather gave signs of the holidays quickly arriving. My favorite time of the year.
Today I am grateful for...
- My sweet dad teaching me how to make my favorite soup (Creamy Potato) YUMMO!!
- Warm jammies...Oh MY how I love them! I wish I could wear them 24/7
- My wonderful family that let me enjoy a lazy day with them in front of the TV
- Banana splits...Our desert last night...I haven't had one in ... well FOREVER it was SOOO good!
- My grandson Dylan... He gives some great hugs and kisses...I adore his sweet soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment