Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Fake Thanksgiving

Aubrey has really missed being home for Thanksgiving since moving to Florida. So when she suggested having a fake Thanksgiving Dinner we of course had to go along with it. She planned it and invited a few guests and together we prepared a full blown Thanksgiving feast!

It was an absolutely wonderful Sunday dinner and I for one am so glad she suggested the idea. I needed a day of thanksgiving in more ways than one. The feeling of gratitude that I always feel during the Thanksgiving holiday seeped into my heart that day and I began thinking about another series of posts leading up to Thanksgiving.

I decided I would start it on November 1st and run through Thanksgiving day. My mind was made up but I think I'm going to change it a bit. I need the feeling of gratitude NOW so I am just going to start. Life is kicking my butt right now so I'm not sure if I will find the time to post every day but I will try.

So to start it off, I want to tell Aubrey how grateful I am for her FAKE Thanksgiving idea.

No comments: