Barney,
I want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my life partner. You are an amazing husband, father and PaPa. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for me.
When you wake me in the morning to get ready for work and I stumble to the bathroom, sitting there on the counter are my daily pills waiting for me. When I come out, you have a steaming cup of coffee waiting. I can't tell you just how that touches my heart. You are such a tough guy on the outside but on the inside, you are sweet, thoughtful, caring, tender and loving in ways that make me fall in love with you over and over and over again.
Thank you for working so hard for me and our kids all these years. You are my hero, my caretaker, my best friend. The one that I want to laugh with, cry with, sit with, talk with...well, just be with.
I love you with every fiber of my being and am so very grateful that you are YOU!
Sending you all my love,
Linda
New Upcycle Ideas 846
-
[image: embroidery hoop pumpkins]Visit 20+ New Upcycle Ideas 846 –
Embroidery hoop pumpkins, DIY mummy, back to school stool, plus more unique
repurposed...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment