My dear sweet Aubrey,
Of course this is a very special day. I remember this day 27 years ago as if it were yesterday. It took so long for me to get a precious baby to hold in my arms and my heart but FINALLY God gave me you. I still remember looking into your eyes for the first time and thinking you were the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I am incredibly grateful to have you in my life. I love you more than I can put into words. I am so proud of the kind of woman you have grown to be.
Today, I would like to thank you for all you do for me. The way you come in and take charge of the house while you're here take such a load off my shoulders. Thank you for all the cooking, cleaning, organizing. I don't even mind when you get bossy with me. You motivate me when I am feeling a bit lazy and can always seem to get me to kick it in gear.
When I think about the greatest gift you have ever given me (which has been many) I must say giving me such an amazing grandson is at the top.I miss you so very much when you head back to Florida and look forward to the day when you will call Utah your permanent home.
Happy Birthday!! and Thank you so very much for all you do
Mom
Memories










1 comment:
Happy Birthday Aubrey!
I hope your day is fantabulous :)
love,
~Aunt Diane
Post a Comment