Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcoming Rylee Lynn

My niece Amanda had her baby Friday. She was 21 days early and only weighed 4lbs 13oz. and was 17.5 inches long. She had a few struggles in the beginning but, is doing fantastic now!
I went to see them today and got to hold that precious little angel and snap a couple of pictures. She is perfect in every way! Her Great Aunt Linda LOVES her to pieces already!!
She was looking at mommy.
After my visit, Rob met me at the hospital and Big Brother Kasen came home with me so daddy could visit with mommy and Rylee. He is such a good little boy. We got home and he ate a little lunch, then we put on a movie......He was sound asleep in minutes!!
CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND ROB!!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt Linda.. I love you too!!