
Well, I have worked very hard to make this Christmas one of my favorite Christmas' ever! I have been baking and crafting like a crazy woman to turn my HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS idea into a reality!...I am happy to report that I think I just may have pulled it off!!!

I will do a reveal post tomorrow. I can't show you my handy work just yet. They may not be the most extravagant gifts around but, they are probably one of the most heartfelt. I have LOVED making these special little gifts for the people I Love.
I hope they know just how much each one of them mean to me. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
~*~ I LOVE YOU ALL ~*~
~*~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~*~
I want to tell my sweet husband Barney how special he is to me. He is my very best friend and I don't know what I would do without him at my side. This is our 26th Christmas together and as all of you know, there have been some big changes in our lives this year. It has truly been a roller coaster ride for me. Ups and Downs; big curves and little curves.
It has been an adjustment for me to get a grip on the life changes going on. I am in a good place now and have adjusted to the quiet house. We have found, and are working at perfecting our new routine ~~~ some would say we are a little boring but I'm kinda liking the peace and quiet. We seem to have developed this quiet and calm companionship that I cherish more and more every day! I have decided that change isn't so bad ~~~in fact change can be a very GOOD thing!
1 comment:
JUST A PEEK PLEASE!!!!!!!
It is so wonderful to see you in good spirits:)
Love yer guts!!
~Diane
Post a Comment