I LoVeD my home made Christmas!...Sorry for sooo many pictures but, I had a hard time leaving any out.
This darling Snowman was a gift from Diane...She is so stinkin' creative...She made this out of a plain glass Christmas Tree cookie jar. LOVVVVVVE IT!! Thanks Dianie!!

This came out kinda blurry...Aubrey made me this beautiful collage. I love it so very much...She is so talented at the graphic designs......I think she could make bank doing this for a living...Thanks Aub!!! I also got a new camera, DVD player, perfume, pig game, gift basket full of goodies and some gift certificates...Thank you everyone!!!
We went to Carson's to watch Jace open his presents....He got so excited with each gift. He would open a gift the squeel and skip around the room. So damn Cute.
Then we went to Diane and Alan's for yummy food and to spend time with our great family!!
Jace was Playing with Parker....He was loaded and ready for battle!!

One of my home made gifts were Hot chocolate baskets, filled with candy and home made cookies....I baked about 20 dozen cookies.... Molasses, Snickerdoodles, Candy Cane Sugar cookies, oatmeal, peanut blossoms, and Orange Marmalade cookies!! WHEW! that was 2 full days of baking.
Jace was Playing with Parker....He was loaded and ready for battle!!

One of my home made gifts were Hot chocolate baskets, filled with candy and home made cookies....I baked about 20 dozen cookies.... Molasses, Snickerdoodles, Candy Cane Sugar cookies, oatmeal, peanut blossoms, and Orange Marmalade cookies!! WHEW! that was 2 full days of baking.I also made several cookie sheet calander/note boards
These were so fun to make and sooooo easy!!
This is a cookie sheet calander I made for my mother in law Carolyn.....She seeme to really like it!

This is a cookie sheet calander I made for my mother in law Carolyn.....She seeme to really like it! >
This is what I made for Diane.......I think she liked it!! I LOVED making it for her. She is one of the greatest people I know!!
This is what I made for Diane.......I think she liked it!! I LOVED making it for her. She is one of the greatest people I know!!
We spent Christmas Eve at my sister Norma's......She fed us a yummy dinner, then we played Apples to Apples....what a FUN game!! I have to get this game right away!!









No comments:
Post a Comment