I want to send lots of prayers and tons of love and light out to one of the most special people in my life. My sister in law Diane is one of the strongest women I know and she is going through some life changes that are going to challenge her and are forcing her to pull all of the strength she can muster to get her through. She has a pretty good support system in place but she doesn't always feel she can ask all of us that love her and want to help make this transition a bit easier on her.
If you have a moment please say a little prayer for her, her hubby and those 3 beautiful grandkids she is caring for.
Diane I know when you have time you read my blog. I want you to know that I think you are incredibly amazing!! Seeing the pain in your eyes yesterday broke my heart. I wish I could make everything better for you. I know you are doubting yourself and your decision to take all this on but I know how determined you can be. I'm sure those moments of weakness will continue for awhile, but I hope that's when you remember, we are all here to help in any way we can, please remember that and pick up the phone even if it's just to vent for a minute.
I found this and thought of you
Believe In Yourself
There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren't the way you had hoped they would be....that's when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.
There are times when people disappoint you and let you down, but those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself and all that you are capable of.
There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to you to accept them.
Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are, So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be, because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you.
Keep believing in yourself.
Author Unknown
I love yer guts!
YOU'VE GOT THIS!
1 comment:
Lnda Sue,
O'gosh.... sniff,sniff..
I needed to cry :)
You wouldnt believe it, but yesterday was simply splendid :)
The kids got along harmonously and we all smiled and had a great day.
I think I really needed to see that with all of us under one household we could have one of the days that make all the bad days worth while.
Everyone has been so helpful and caring and I appreciate it so much.
I was almost going to give up, but that wee little bit of strenghth in my gut wouldnt let me, and I am so glad I didnt.
Alan has really stepped in and by golly I dont know what it is with men, but they sure know how to get the little ducks in a row..lol
Linda this was the sweetest and most loving and sincere post with all the words I needed to hear.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything :)
Love yer guts too!
~Diane
Post a Comment