A few posts back I was talking about the types of blogs that I have been drawn to lately. I found it strange that I was feeling such a strong need to read blogs that focused on the struggles and trials that others are facing. The main topic of these blogs have been on cancer and the the journey for both the caregiver and the patient. I had such a strong feeling that there was something I needed to learn from these blogs that would be helpful for me somewhere or sometime in the future.
Now the odd part of this story, is after reading these blogs for about a month, I got a phone call the other day telling me that someone I love may have breast cancer. She has to go in for a biopsy to confirm it. This really pulls on the heartstrings when you hear something like this.
It brings back the memories of watching my brother going through leukemia ending with a stem cell transplant and the long road to recovery....my sister who has battled leukemia and gone into remission twice .... a sister who I miss terribly having lost her to this horrific disease...My father in law who sadly lost his fight with pancreatic cancer.
Please say a little prayer for her and send positive thoughts and love while you're at it.
It brings back the memories of watching my brother going through leukemia ending with a stem cell transplant and the long road to recovery....my sister who has battled leukemia and gone into remission twice .... a sister who I miss terribly having lost her to this horrific disease...My father in law who sadly lost his fight with pancreatic cancer.
Please say a little prayer for her and send positive thoughts and love while you're at it.
Love and Light to all
No comments:
Post a Comment