Monday, March 26, 2012

Here it is...UGH!!

I know that I said I would be posting this info for the world to see on Saturday but, it's hard to do. Today is my fourth day of this journey so I guess I better get it done!

I will be weighing and measuring in the morning after my first 2 day cleanse and then I will do it again after my 9 day cleanse is complete. 
Wish me luck!!
Hoping for good results!!

First 
my weight
243.4 pounds....UGHH!!

Second
my measurements
neck - 16.75
L. upper arm - 18.5
R. upper arm - 18.5
chest - 45
diaphragm - 44
waist - 49.5
abdomen - 54.5 
butt - 49.75
L. upper thigh - 29
R. upper thigh - 29.75
L. calf - 16.75
R. calf - 17
L. upper knee - 19
R.upper knee - 19

Last but not least my before picture

I am so FREAKIN' ready to get rid of the flab and get healthy....Stay tuned for the new hot gramma to emerge!!

God bless 


1 comment:

Dianie said...

You can do it!!!

Hot gramma on the way :)

Thanks so much for your help on Saturday :)

~Diane