This is a question I have found myself pondering lately. Family is truly EVERYTHING to me. Coming from a very large family has given me the opportunity to embrace many different beliefs and lifestyles. I have an incredibly diverse family full of wonderful quirks and personalities. I wouldn't trade any of them for all the riches in the world!
That being said, there has also been arguments, falling outs, illness and heart wrenching sadness. Sometimes when you're in the midst of times like these it's hard to recall all the beautiful moments of the past and remember that there will be more beautiful memories in the future.
When you have a large family you will find that there is usually a combination of "The Good; The Bad; and The Ugly" going on around you all at once. I really believe that is Gods way of helping us cope with the bad times, after all, if there is something good happening along with the bad and ugly, it helps keep you from sinking to far into the black hole of sadness and despair.
Lean on your family during the dark days and celebrate with them in the good times.
This is what family means to me!
I want my family to know that I love you all more than you could ever possibly know. I would do anything in my power for any one of you at any time.
To those that need a shoulder...I offer you mine
To those that need a helping hand...Take mine
To those that want to celebrate...I will celebrate with you
To those that need a warm embrace...My arms are open
To those who need a listening ear...I have two
Sending Love and light to my incredible family!!
Have a beautiful day!!!

1 comment:
Linda Sue, that is absolutely beautiful..
Love,
~Diane
Post a Comment