My weekend started off Friday as soon as I got off work.
I'm sure you all heard about the mega million lottery being 640 million. We of course headed to Idaho after work and stopped a couple of places. The lines were sooooo long we just kept going north. We finally bought our tickets in Pocatello. We had dinner and then headed for home.
We didn't win the big bucks but we did win $7.00
WOOT WOOT!!
Saturday morning we got up and went to a few yard sales. We found some pretty great treasure!! I really do LOVE this time of year!
Then, we decided to take off and go for a ride. We ended up in Wendover. It was a much needed break and I had a great time just being with my sweet Barney.
Our ride over there was a bit scary in a couple of spots. The wind was blowing so hard and at one point in the distance we could see a dust cloud that looked pretty bad. We had no idea what we were driving in to.
Here is a picture as we were approaching the dust
another view of it
And....there we were. It was horrible!! Cars were pulled off to the side, and those that didn't pull over were going about 15-20 miles an hour through this. It scared me to death and I was very glad when we made it through it!
Thanks to my sweetheart for the wonderful weekend!!
Now, on to my nine day cleanse. I measured and weighed this morning and here are my final results
I lost a total of 10.8 lbs and a whopping 27.75 inches from this big old body of mine including 4.5" off my waist and 5.5" off my abdomen...That is VERY impressive to me!!
I am going to continue on this journey but will do monthly updates now.
Have a beautiful day full of sunshine!!

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW, Linda that is so awesome :) You inspire me to jump on the healthy train :)
Sounds like a splendid get-a-way with a little dusty excitement along the way.
I didnt even think yard sales had started.. hiphip hooray!!
Post a Comment