Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rest and Relaxation?

That was the plan for the weekend...It didn't quite work out that way though. We took off Friday evening for Park City to spend time with family and just relax. We had a fantastic time but there wasn't a whole lot of rest.



We stayed in a beautiful condo and enjoyed visiting with my sisters, yummy food and lots of shopping.

Saturday morning we went to do one of our favorite things.... YARD SALES! We couldn't find any in Park City so we made our way to Heber and found some treasures there! Then we met up with Shelly and Cheryl and had a bite to eat before checking out the outlet stores...I had never been to them before and I must say I was very impressed!

We had such a great time and I can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

WOW, Sounds like a fantastic time you all had!
that is one gorgeous condo too.

So happy for you and barney to be able to get away for a little fun weekend.
I'll see you soon :)

~Diane