Aubrey and Nick finally decided to break down and get a more suitable family ride. Wednesday they started looking and ended up going home in this!
a cute little Honda Pilot
Dylan LOVES it!
Aubrey called me last night sobbing. She said Nick and Dylan had just run up to the gas station while she finished up dinner. They had been gone about an hour and Nick had left his phone home. She had a horrible feeling because when Nick had made this same trip in the past he was only gone 10 minute at the most.
Those that know my sweet Aubrey know that once she goes into panic mode there is no way to calm her down. She had heard sirens and just knew they had been in an accident. I tried my best to assure her everything was alright but I wasn't helping. The more time that went by the more hysterical she became. I finally told her to call Nick's dad or someone that was closer to see if they could maybe go look for Nick and Dylan along the way. She did that and before anyone got very far her sweet guys got home.
They HAD been in an accident...a tow truck pulling a car rear ended them while they were stopped at a red light. They are both okay and that little Pilot doesn't really look like it has too much damage. Sad that it happened the day after they got it though.


1 comment:
OMGOSH!!!
That's just terrible. I'm glad they are okay!
Aubrey must have a tiny bit of physic*ness going on ;)
What a nice looking vehicle they picked out.. I love it!
Post a Comment