I was at work yesterday and got a call from one of the girls that Kelly goes to school with. She said Kelly was being taken to the emergency room and they didn't know what was wrong with her. I told her I would be there as soon as I could get someone to cover for me at work.
When I got down there, they were thinking it was her appendix and were getting her ready for a CT scan. She was in an awful amount of pain. Once the tests came back they could see it wasn't her appendix and started to try and come up with another explanation for her pain. The ER doctor was stumped so he called in a specialist and he felt that she had kidney stones. He wanted to admit her so they could try and keep her pain under control but she was NOT having it. He agreed to let her go home, wrote a prescription and sent her on her way. She is still hurting pretty bad and is sure they are wrong about what is going on with her. I guess we'll have to just wait and see.
Love you KellBell!
Hope the pain is over soon!

2 comments:
omyGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kidney stones is the worst pain ever!!!! Once the stone passes the pain quickly subsides.. bless her little heart, I hope you get well soon Kelly Sue.
~Diane
I hate gut pains!!
Good luck!
Post a Comment