Well, this morning started out like any other weekday morning. We got up early and had coffee together before getting ready and off to work.
Barney leaves at 5:00 AM and then I start getting ready for my day. Not long after he left my phone rang. Which isn't all that unusual. Sometimes he thinks of something he forgot to tell me before he left and calls. Today he called to say he had to turn around and was headed back home.
When I asked why, he said that he had hit a HUGE hawk as he was driving down the freeway and broke his windshield.
OH MY GOSH!! I didn't realize how much damage a bird could do until he got back home and I saw it!
NOT A GOOD WAY TO START YOUR DAY!!

1 comment:
SCREAMMMMMM!!!!!! Alan and I saw the windshield last night coming home from walmart..Wasnt sure if that was your car or the neighbors?
I am so glad Barn is ok, that could have caused a serious accident.
~Diane
Post a Comment