Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HOLY FREEZIN' BATMAN!!

I guess I got a little spoiled with all the beautiful weather this winter. When I woke up early this morning and stepped outside the freezing breeze hit my face and I lost my breath for a second!

For someone that really can't take the cold I live in the WRONG place!! It seems like the older I get the more it gets to me. I feel like it seeps into every joint and stiffens them up!

OK, I am done whining for now...well at least on my blog. I'm sure I'll whine to anyone that will listen to me throughout the day though..LOL

Now, the reason for this post...I just wanted to ask for a favor. My daughter is having a few minor health issues and could use a few prayers or good thoughts sent her way. Her gallbladder has decided it doesn't like her much and she's been having pretty severe attacks for almost a week and to top that off,  they think she tore her esophagus slightly while vomiting so they may have to do a scope just to make sure it is not a bleeding ulcer. My poor baby! She does have an appointment with a great doctor today so they can decide if and when surgery will be needed.

Sending my sweet Kell Bell Love and Light and of course lots of prayers your way!
Hope you feel better soon!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Tiz a freezin' !!!

SEnding big ol prayers and Happy thoughts your way Kell Bell :)

Hugs,
~Diane