Friday, January 27, 2012

A long day!

We had to have Kelly to the hospital bright and early for surgery. She was a little nervous but I think the thought of feeling better made her a bit excited too.

Here she is in her party hat all ready to go!
The doctor said everything went really well! YAY!! 
While he had the camera in there he took a look around. He said everything looks great and he's confident that she won't have any more problems. That was sure good news!!

She's sore but moving around really good. I'm sure she will be good as new in no time!!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

My gads, I think Kelly sue is like her mother! I went over to see her the day after in hopes I could dote on her a bit, but she was up and motering around just like I remember her mommy after her c-section..lol

Kelly Sue, your Aunt Diane Luvs you!

~hugs
Diane

Linda said...

WHAT?? I got home and there was nothing but whining...I had to wait on her the entire night...LOL