HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!
4 YEARS OLD!!
Soooo, Dylan called me this morning and this was our conversation
Gramma: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYL!! WOW 4 years old!!
Dylan: yes it IS my birthday…You have to come here!
Gramma: I wish I could sweetheart but, I can’t. You’re too far away
Dylan: Yes you can! Just go to the airporch (that's how he says it..LOL) and get on an airplane
Gramma: I really wish I could do that honey…I can’t but we could skype so I can watch you open your presents later
Dylan: BUT GRAMMA….WE WILL GO TO THE AIRPORCH AND PICK YOU UP!
Damn it! I so wish it was that easy….I want to be in Florida today : (
It seems like only yesterday I held you in my arms!
Soooo, Dylan called me this morning and this was our conversation
Gramma: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYL!! WOW 4 years old!!
Dylan: yes it IS my birthday…You have to come here!
Gramma: I wish I could sweetheart but, I can’t. You’re too far away
Dylan: Yes you can! Just go to the airporch (that's how he says it..LOL) and get on an airplane
Gramma: I really wish I could do that honey…I can’t but we could skype so I can watch you open your presents later
Dylan: BUT GRAMMA….WE WILL GO TO THE AIRPORCH AND PICK YOU UP!
Damn it! I so wish it was that easy….I want to be in Florida today : (
It seems like only yesterday I held you in my arms!
You have grown so fast!!
I so wish I was there to celebrate your BIG day with you today!!
Gramma LOVES yer guts my darling Birthday Boy!!







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Dylan!
Love Aunt Diane
Post a Comment