Well, I must say I've been feeling a little bit lost not doing a daily post.
I thought I would breath a little easier not fretting over what I should post and then getting it typed up and posted! it was sometimes a wee bit stressful.
I MISS IT!!
I keep waiting for something to go on in my quiet little life that is blog worthy....LOL Blog worthy? what the heck does that even mean.
Well, I decided that I'm just gonna have to work on making my life a creative...blog worthy kind of life so I can post more.
I have tried to come up with different ideas for different days of the week but....well, I am just not good at that sort structure and organization. I have to be able to write from the heart or it just doesn't work for me.
I have decided to set a goal of posting at least 3 times a week about something...or nothing...who knows what will appear
Make this a beautiful day!!
1 comment:
I miss your everyday posts too :)
They are always interesting and from the heart.
~Diane
Post a Comment