Friday, September 16, 2011

Waiting...

I told you that we were going to have paranormal investigators come last Friday. Well, they did come and there was a little sumpin happening that we all witnessed. I feel a little silly about all of this but at the same time I'm a little on edge waiting for them to finish reviewing all the video and recordings.

The one thing we observed was in our livingroom. They placed flashlights across the room for us and asked if anything was there with us if they would turn the flashlight on. it took a couple of minutes but the light slowly came on then off. This happened a few times and I must say it totally creeped me out.

We got an email the other day from the team that came out to our house saying they were almost done going through everything and that they already had several things to share with us when they finish up. I will share what they find once we have met with them.

All of this does make it a little easier to deal with the fact that we have to move. YEP....AGAIN!!! I hate moving more than just about anything. We thought we had found someplace we would be happy for quite some time...then...UGHH the unthinkable happened. We were told Saturday September 10th that our landlords daughter had to be out of her house by October 1st and they told her she could just move into this house. We need to be moved by then.....OMH!!! that's not much notice and I'm pretty upset that we have to rush....but....What ya gonna do? We have been looking and looking and still don't have a place yet. Wish us luck.....On the up side, we won't be living in an old haunted farm house much longer....LOL

Have a terrific weekend!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Linda,
I went and had my hair cut from Kelly Sue last week and she was telling me a little bit about the investigation.. it gave me chills!!!
oh, and Kelly gave me the best haircut I have ever had. I just LOVE it!!!
I am sorry you have to move, that is a really cute house with tons of character and charm, but maybe someone is looking out for you guys??? Cuz, I know how scary it can be to live where there may be ghosts???
I dunno.. the perfect place will come about, i'm sure of it.

~Diane