Friday, September 23, 2011

TOTALLY OVERWHELMED

Welcome to my whiny little pity party.....LOL...Have you ever felt like you were stuck in the mud and the more you do trying to get out the more you sink?
YEP!!
That's where I'm at right about now. I'm trying so hard to plant the smile on my face and just keep on going but some days it's just a little to much for me. I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction possible and will soon be torn completely apart.

In an earlier post I said we had to move...we weren't given much notice, so we had to pretty much jump on the first thing we found. It's not a horrible house and actually I think it could be really cute but the yard needs some serious help. Next year it will hopefully be looking good and we can all pray for snow to cover it up for now.....lol...I just HATE moving more than anything in the entire world!! We will be getting a U-Haul and hopefully we'll be able to do it in one load...ANYWAY, on top of the NO notice move, we have all our girls home with us for awhile and our 2 three year old grandsons underfoot. I forgot how hard it is to get things ready for a move with little monsters err angels running around. I truly do love having them all with me but.....It just pushes the stress level up a notch or two. I know I will survive it but there have already been a few breakdowns and I'm sure there are more to come!!  UGHHHHHH...did I mention I FREAKIN' HATE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: