Once again, that fateful day has come around. That historical day that changed the world forever!
It was a day the Nation went into mourning and came together to support each other through the devastation and horrific tragedy. People all over this wonderful nation were stunned, crying and huddled together. Our leaders were speechless, yet made promises of revenge.
This day will not soon be forgotten. It happened a decade ago yet the hurt and anger triggered by this attack lives on. The images of that fateful day are etched in our minds and in our souls.
Do you remember the headlines?
Do you remember where you were when our country was attacked? I can still remember like it was yesterday...I still get the same knot in my stomach and the sick and surreal feeling in my heart when I think about it. It's hard to believe 10 years have passed.
God Bless America!!







No comments:
Post a Comment