I feel the need to share this with the few people that read my blog. We moved into an old farmhouse last February and almost immediately my girls started getting an uneasy feeling. Things have been getting more and more strange as time goes by and the past month has been full of scary sleepless nights for them. I don't get afraid like they do but, I have had a few odd things go on with me like, getting woke up in the middle of the night by the feeling of my shoulder being nudged and hearing my name at the same time (that did scare me a bit)
Last night little Dylan was laying on the couch watching Rio, he sat straight up with a terrified look on his face and scrambled into his moms arms. He was so afraid he couldn't even cry. He was shaking and his eyes were huge.....once he calmed down a bit he said there was a scary head in the corner. We took him out on the front porch for a few minutes, then out of the blue he said the light went back in so we could go back into the house. That was IT for Aubrey, Today she called a paranormal investigative team to come investigate.
They are coming this weekend...OHHHHHH MY!! should be fun, I sure hope it puts her mind at ease.
She told Dylan that if he saw anyone else to just yell "GET OUT OF HERE!!"
He has yelled that a few times today so needless to say her and Dyl are home alone and she is totally freaked out!!
stay tuned for the results of this investigation!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
1 comment:
Oh My Freakin' GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spooky..... The hair on my arms and back of my neck stood up!
You know they say little ones can see ghosts better then us old farts.
Poor little Dylan though...I hope the team can give some answers.
Post a Comment