My little sister is getting older, wiser and more beautiful than EVER!!
I Love you Kari!
Today is a day that I'm sure is filled with every emotion under the sun for my sweet sister.
Not only is it her birthday today, she truly is starting on a new life path. Her divorce is final today. I think it's fitting for it to happen this way...sort of like a re-birth of sorts.
She recently separated from her husband of 20 years. Although it has been a long time coming, they have been through a lot together, have raised 4 wonderful children and are brand new grandparents. They have switched gears and are working on a great friendship now.
I know it's going to be difficult at times and I wish I could make things easier for both of them.
I want to send Love and Light and special birthday wishes to my baby sister and also some Love and Light to my brother! I love you both with all my heart!!


No comments:
Post a Comment