It's my niece Amanda's birthday today and I wanted to be sure to let her know just how special she is to me. She is much more than just my niece. I love this girl so very much.
She is spending her birthday being VERY sick. She has a confirmed case of swine flu and is pregnant too. Poor baby I sure do hope you get better real soon.
I'll be thinking of you a sending Love & Light your way!!!
My brother Mitch is in the University Hospital undergoing chemo and getting prepared for his transplant this weekend. I am so worried about him but, I'm also very hopeful that this will be a great success and he'll be healthy once again! Sending Love and Light to him too!!! I wish I could go see him, but I have been sick for 3 weeks now and don't seem to be getting better (No, it's not the swine flu) I am with him in spirit and hope he knows how much I Love him!!
Last week Aubrey and Dylan were at home in Tampa. Aubrey heard noises in her kitchen. When she went to investigate she saw her doorknob turning and a hacking sound....Someone was trying to break into her apartment and they were very close to getting in. This happened in the middle of the day (11:00 a.m.). The police were called and Nick came right home. He did everything he could to help make her feel safe again. She is terrified still! I hate that this happened to her and that I'm so far away and helpless to comfort her. Sending Love and Light to her too!!
Kelly Sue opened the door to her dorm Monday morning and pulled it over her toe ripping her toe nail almost off. They had to remove her toenail and she got a couple of stitches. OUCHIE!! Love ya Kell sending a little Love and Light to you too!!
Carson and Jace went to visit Amanda Monday, before Amanda became so sick so... they have both been exposed to the swine flu... I hope they do NOT get sick!! Sending Love & Light their way I don't want anyone to get sick!!
Diane my sister in law is one very special Lady! I love her guts. She has had a busy year of caring for family that have had health problems. She has done so with such a warm and loving heart, never complaining! Sending some Love and Light to her during this newest struggle she is dealing with.
2 comments:
Linda, You are the sweetest. I am sending prayers for Mitch. He is such a special person!
Poor Kelly's toe. OUCH! I'm sending her a big ol'Auntie kiss:)
I sure hope that Carson and Jace don't get that nasty bug!
Now lastly, I feel like a smuck of a Mother! With Mandi's gombu and all I forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday on my blog. Just call me MAMMA SMUCK!
I sure hope you are on the mend. Love you:)
~Diane
Oh Aunt Linda, you are the best.. I love you!! Thank you.
Amanda
Post a Comment