Monday, October 19, 2009

Letter to Aubrey!

I couldn't let the day go by without wishing my sweet daughter a Happy Birthday today! Aubrey, I hope you know just how much I love you. I am so proud to be your mom. You were a dream come true the day you were born. I wanted a baby sooooooooo bad and had tried and tried to have one. It took 2 years and 3 miscarriages to get you here. It was one of the happiest days of my life. There are no words to describe the love that a mother has for her child. I miss you so much, your daily phone calls help a lot and, I am adjusting to having you so far away. I'm so glad you found someone to love and share your life with, it puts my mind at ease knowing Nick's there watching over my baby. I hope you have a wonderful day! I am sending all my love and light your way today!! Love you sweet girl! Mom

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I hope your day is as beautiful as you are :)

~Diane