I think snow is beautiful as long as I can stay home all cozy drinking a steaming cup of coffee. I don't know if I would like living somewhere where it didn't ever snow but, some times I think I might.
Carson called to let me know Jace was LOVING it. I wish I could have gone over to watch him play. Last year he wasn't really big enough to enjoy it. 

It's so fun to watch his little face light up at the smallest things. Friday night he went with MeMaw (that's what he calls me, isn't that cute) and PaPa to MickeyDee's for dinner and to play. He knew exactly where we were when we got out of the car. He couldn't get in there fast enough and just kept saying "Play" over and over with the biggest smile I've ever seen. He wore me and PaPa out pretty quick. I sure do wish Dylan was here to go with us too. Those two boys are so stinkin' cute together.
No comments:
Post a Comment