Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just have to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW JACE!!!!! It will be my grandsons 1st birthday tomorrow. I can't believe he's a year old already. I spent the day with him yesterday and had a great time. He is one smart little boy, he has been walking for awhile now and has got the cutest little personality (I'm sure that comes from grandma). I love him so much. He gives hugs and kisses and calls anything smaller than him "baby"(the dogs, the cat, stuffed animals, and his little cousin Dylan) it's so cute. Great Grandma Carolyn stopped by the other night and he was there. He was showing off a few dance moves and granny got right into it and danced along with him. It was pretty funny. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE JACER!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Jace!!!!

~ Old great Auntie Diane