Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well I cooked and cooked and then cooked some more. Dinner was great and well worth all the work to prepare it. We had my sisters Shelly and Kari here. Kari had two of her sons Nick and Shane and, her daughter Samantha here with her. We sure missed having T.J and Shawn here. My brother Mitch and his wife Christine surprised us with an after dinner visit. Granny Carolyn stopped by after her dinner at my niece Amanda's house. We had a great visit. It was Jace's birthday so we had to of course have a little celebration for him.
waiting patiently for his cake "I WANT CAKE!!"
What a cute cake Aunt Diane decorated for Jace
"This is the best!!"
"Is this for me?" "YUM YUM" Dilly Bob loved his Thanksgiving feast
Carson, Nick, Shane and Samantha
All tuckered out
Hangin onto those balloons
"Look grandpa"
"WOW!! look what I got!"
"LET ME OUT!"
Jace sitting on the front porch. He is such a big boy
"I'm outa here!"
Carson & Jace

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Jace!
Happy Thanksgiving to the Barnharts!

And.. Linda, I have an award for you! Visit my blog for details :)

~Diane