Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Diane (My sister in law)

Today I would like to let my sister in law Diane know how much she means to me. If it weren't for her I would have never met my wonderful husband. She has been one of my very best friends for many many years and I love her tons. We shared an apartment right after I graduated and that's how I met and fell in love with her much older brother. We have shared a lot through the years and I am so thankful to have her in my life and part of my family. There's nothing better than to have a great friend become a sister. Diane is a very talented artist. you all should look at her beautiful work on her blog http://www.dianiemacdesigns.blogspot.com/. I love you Diane! Thanks for all the years of love and support.

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Oh... Linda, you are so sweet! You made my whole day. I am so happy that Barney didnt listen to me when I wiggled my butt between you two 25? years ago!!! lol....

~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Love you too!

~Diane