It seems like I have been OVERLY sensitive lately. I'm not sure why, I just know I want it to STOP! I cry for ..well...pretty much no good reason regularly. I've been trying to figure out what is wrong but there is really no reasonable explanation.
This morning I pulled up my facebook and this is what I saw...my horoscope for the last two day...LOL... I guess it's just in the stars for me to be a big sad cry baby!
Yesterday's Horoscope
As downright emotional as you've been feeling, it might be best to stick to lighthearted subjects, happy people and positive influences. If you can't do that, sympathetic company would be your next best bet
Monday's Horoscope
You're already famous for being tenderhearted, but today, you're almost too much. Better keep a nice, big box of tissues handy, and avoid anything that even remotely sounds like it might be sentimental.

1 comment:
Linda,
I am sorry that you are feeling blue lately.
Maybe it is a post trauma from the moving. It always sucks to move, and is so stressful in every way from money, packing, hauling and putting things away. Plus missing your mom too.
I truly hope that big smile comes back soon, until then pamper yourself with a big cozy throw and a book oh, and don't forget your favorite snack :)
~Diane
Post a Comment