26 years ago I received a beautiful gift and one of my dreams came true. I got to hold my sweet baby girl in my arms. We had tried for 2 years to fulfill our dream of a family. It was a difficult road and after 4 miscarriages I had almost given up.
I remember the day Aubrey was born like it was yesterday. Opening day of the deer hunt...LOL...kinda put a cramp in Barney's plans but, We were both so excited to have her here that Barney got over it pretty quickly.
She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen!
Now she's a mother and when I watch her with Dylan I am so proud of her.
She is a wonderful mommy!!
Kelly has been practicing her makeup skills on her for her school competition
Look at those eyes!!
I Love you with all my heart Aubrey and I hope you have the best Birthday EVER!!



No comments:
Post a Comment