"Enjoy who you are. Don’t hate yourself for what you aren’t."
~Anonymous~
This is just a simple thought, but when I read it I could relate to what it is saying. I am very critical of myself and I find myself wishing I could be more like this person or that person instead of looking at the good that is inside of me. This made me sit back and think about me and what kind of person I really am.
Am I perfect? well, no I'm not, I have a lot of flaws....But....I truly believe I have a good heart and that I try my best to treat people with love, respect and kindness. I don't always succeed in this but I really do try.
Today I am going to genuinely LOVE me!
This is just a simple thought, but when I read it I could relate to what it is saying. I am very critical of myself and I find myself wishing I could be more like this person or that person instead of looking at the good that is inside of me. This made me sit back and think about me and what kind of person I really am.
Am I perfect? well, no I'm not, I have a lot of flaws....But....I truly believe I have a good heart and that I try my best to treat people with love, respect and kindness. I don't always succeed in this but I really do try.
Today I am going to genuinely LOVE me!

No comments:
Post a Comment