I have started making these cute little snuggle sacs and hat sets.
I kind of suck at taking pictures and have already gifted 3 sets without taking any pictures. I made my nephew TJ and his sweet wife Alisa a purple and cream set for their sweet Ellie that should be arriving any day now, can't wait to see her. I also made my niece Kristen matching sets for her darling twins. One was pink and brown and the other was blue and brown. Clay and Chloe arrived July 19th I got to go see them in the NICU Friday...OH MY.. they are just so precious! They are doing remarkably well. No more respirators, no more oxygen, only the feeding tube and heart monitors left. They just need to start eating as much as they need so they can go home. Sending Love and Light their way!
My daughter Kelly has a long time friend that was like another daughter to me. Kalli is expecting a sweet baby girl in November. I made this set for her....
SURPRISE!!! I actually got a picture of this one!!
I think it turned out pretty cute. Hope she likes it.
The hubby had to do the yard sale thing alone yesterday because I had to work. Being the thoughtful man he is, He kept his eye out for things he thought I might like. He found quite a few treasures.
He found this sign for me and snatched it up.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Thanks for thinking of me honey bunch
Well we are off to the swap meet...Have a beautiful day!!
2 comments:
The cuddle*sack and matching hat is darling! I can imagine the others were just as stinkin' cute :)
~Diane
Those are SOOO cute!
Post a Comment