Saturday, July 2, 2011

Is change a good thing?


As you make your path through this thing called life, changes happen. Sometimes they are changes that you CHOOSE to make happen and sometimes they are changes that happen regardless of what you want. I have always thought that I was a "go with the flow" kind of gal that could take whatever life threw at me and make the best of it, but....hmmm as I get older the more I am beginning to think NOT!

I try my best and a lot of the time I end up coming out the other end unfazed and unruffled but, sometimes it feels like a little piece of my heart has been chipped away and it takes awhile to recover. I've been feeling that way for the past couple of months and so I haven't blogged much. I've made an attempt or two but when you're in a little bit of a dark place it is difficult. I'm feeling a little better with each passing day and I'm going to try getting back to doing the things I enjoy (blogging is one of those things)  I'm making it through the rough spot on my path and accepting the change I didn't choose for myself, and so I must ask... Is change a good thing? I still can't see the good in this change but, maybe one day I will understand it.
Only time will tell.

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!
Be safe and enjoy your day!
LOVE and LIGHT sent out to you all!

No comments: