Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Babies...Oh my!

I just LOVE babies!!
I have 2 nieces that are  going to have their babies any day!! I am so excited to see the sweet squishy faces of their little ones.

Now of course I HAD to make something for them. I have been a crocheting fool! I made each a special gift from the heart... I crocheted each one a snuggle sac with matching booties and hat. I thought they turned out pretty cute...but..being the absent minded person that I am, I didn't take a single picture of them...SHEESH! I guess I will have to wait and take one with these sweet little ones in them.

Kristen is having twins...a boy and a girl. She has decorated her nursery so dang cute. She isn't firm on names yet but has a few in mind. She's dilated to a 4 and is resting to try and keep those precious darlings from coming too soon. I guess she better get busy deciding on those names!! I am so happy for Kristen, Josh and big brother Max, they have been wanting this for soooo long. Congrats you guys!

Alisa is also ready to welcome her first little angel! Alisa and my nephew TJ are going to be wonderful parents. They are expecting a sweet little girl and are naming her Ellie Nicale. This will be my baby sisters first grandchild and I am totally thrilled for her! She is going to be an AWESOME gramma!! Congrats TJ and Alisa!!

I'm sending lots of Love and Light to these special people in my life!

UPDATE
Kristen went to the hospital at 1:00. They tried to stop the labor but it just didn't work. My last update was at 6:30 and she was dilated to a 6 and was going to have those babies. I haven't heard anything yet. I hope everything is ok with momma and those sweet babies.
Please join me in sending love and light their way!

BIG UPDATE
Well Kristen delivered her twins!! Chloe Jean was born first at 11:30 5 lbs 3 oz 18 inches long and then Clayton Jeffrey (Clay) came breach at 11:35 5 lbs 5 oz 17 inches. WOW! Thats a pretty good size considering they were 6 weeks early. Their little lungs weren't quite ready and they were both placed in the NICU on ventilators last night. Little Chloe was taken off hers this morning and they expected to take Clay off this evening. I ran into the tired but totally thrilled gramma, grampa and Big Brother Max at Walmart this afternoon and got filled in.
Max seems so excited!. When he saw me he yelled "Hi Aunt Linda! The babies are here!!! I"M A BIG BROTHER NOW!! LOL Love that sweet boy. He's going to be a wonderful big brother!
 CONGRATS

No comments: