Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Please join me in sending Love & Light

I was checking my facebook this morning and saw a post my nephew made about his wife that made me realize once again how precious life is and why we should live each and every day to its fullest. Life tends knock us to our knees at times but I think it's Gods way to make us stop, take a breath, reevaluate our priorities and look to him.
He is there to help us get back up, I have no doubt about this.



I am asking you to send love and light and lots of prayers to my niece.
Friday she was diagnosed with Primary biliary cirrhosis, which is a disease in which the bile ducts in your liver are slowly destroyed. Bile, a fluid produced in your liver, is essential for the proper digestion of fats. It also helps rid your body of worn-out red blood cells, cholesterol and toxins. In primary biliary cirrhosis, the destruction of your bile ducts can cause harmful substances to build up in your liver and leads to irreversible scarring of liver tissue.

She is going to have a biopsy to confirm how far it has progressed on the 25th and then will meet with the doctor in July to discuss the results and a treatment plan. She will also be placed on the transplant waiting list. 

I am sending all my Love, Light and Prayers your way my sweet niece.

I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Oh Smackers! Good luck!